* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
John Shepherd - Hockley Heath Collection
The Old School House, 2360 Stratford Road, Hockley Heath, B94 6QT
Shepherd Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors was established in 1991, since
then firm has grown considerably to encompass a number of key offices in South
Warwickshire and the West Midlands, whilst retaining the original ethos as the
core value of the firm. John Shepherd remains committed to a programme of
continuous investment keeping pace with fast growing technology to fulfil the
needs of both vendors and purchasers.
Shepherd provides a full range of services and are proud to be the leading
experts in all manner of styles to suit a wide range of budgets, continually
striving for excellence with an enthusiastic, locally based, experienced and
dedicated team assisting in the desire to be the market leader.
Most recent properties for sale
* Stunning detached property with French Château influences set within 9 acres* Breath taking panoramic views over the surrounding Warwickshire countryside* Renovated open plan kitchen/living/dining area * Formal lounge, sun lounge, dining room & utility * Master bedroom with en-suite and...36 2Reduced
* Set in an idyllic, secluded position with wonderful views* Outstanding 5 bedroom country house set in a picturesque west facing garden* Beautiful Oak joinery with underfloor heating to the ground floor* Self contained two bedroomed guest accommodation* Built in 2011 to a high specification *...16 2
* Beautifully presented period detached property* Living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility & cloakroom* 4 spacious double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite and dressing room/single bedroom* 2 bed annex with kitchen/diner, lounge and family bathroom * 2 large cellars * Potential for conversion *...33 1
* Beautifully presented detached property* Large double aspect living room & dining room* Kitchen/Breakfast room* Study, cloakroom and utility * Five double bedrooms, two with en-suite and family bathroom* Large landscaped rear garden, double garage and ample parking * Close proximity to...30 2
* Substantial modern home in a gated setting* 5 good size double bedrooms, 2 en-suites and a stunning family bathroom* Open Plan Living Kitchen with Miele Appliances and a separate utility area* 3 superb reception rooms* Quiet yet convenient location for Solihull town centre* Double garage *...17 1
• Over 3600 sq ft• 5 Bedroom detached Family Home in an established cul-de-Sac in Solihull.• Family bathroom and 2 ensuites.• Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna and Steam Room• South facing Garden.• Tudor Grange catchment area.14 1