* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
John Hilton - Brighton
127 Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 3LG
If you're looking for an experienced local expert who will take care of all aspects of your move, give John Hilton's a try. Offering a top class service since 1972 a motivated team of professionals who are friendly, approachable, honest, and dependable, that are capable of delivering the best results for their landlords. Using the latest technology alongside traditional methods, make John Hilton Estate Agents your number one choice when letting your property.
Offering a top class service since 1972 a motivated team of professionals who are friendly, approachable, honest, and dependable, that are capable of delivering the best results for their sellers. Using the latest technology alongside traditional methods, make John Hilton Estate Agents your number one choice for selling your property.
We have particularly high standards in all aspects of the business and are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme and the Brighton and Hove Estate Agents Association.
John Hilton Estate Agents branched out into lettings in 2008 and have steadily built a diverse portfolio of managed properties from 1 & 2 bed flats to family homes to student houses.We are not restricted by boundaries and have let properties from Hove to Hassocks, from Saltdean to Shoreham. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a personal, friendly honest service to our clients and delivering the best results for our clients and are often recommended to friends and family.
From our modernised, air conditioned office in a prominent location in Brighton we specialise in property sales across Brighton and Hove with our extensive internet marketing , give your property the exposure it deserves.
Most recent properties for sale
*GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000* A delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house which has been lovingly restored by the current owner and has a certain rustic charm. The well established gardens are blooming with wild flowers and shrubs and backs onto horse fields. The semi rural and elevated...15Recently added
ATTENTION INVESTORS! A spacious 3 bedroom apartment currently let to 3 sharers. Situated on the second floor of a low rise purpose built block a short walk from the Seafront, St Peters Church and North Laine. The property is made up of 3 bedrooms, large living/dining room leading to balcony,...8Recently added
A delightful 2 bedroom maisonette that occupies one half of a 3 storey property, in a nice road just off Elm Grove. The property has its own street entrance, 2 double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/ living room and shower room. Would make a perfect first time purchase with an ideal layout for...10Reduced
An attractive one bedroom flat with a delightful, landscaped rear garden which is approximately 30ft in length. Forming part of an impressive red brick Victorian property which has its own private street entrance. Very well presented accommodation which consists of a separate living room with bay...8
A 3 bedroom Edwardian terraced house which enjoys a lovely position in a no through road backing on to William Clarke Park locally known as The Patch. Immaculately kept by the current owners with potential to upgrade the dcor and put on your own stamp. The accommodation consists of an open plan...14
ATTENTION INVESTORS! A 4 double bedroom apartment which is currently let to 4 sharers at £2,033pcm (£24,396 per annum) and is also let from August at £1,600pcm (£16,200 per annum). Situated on the top floor of a converted period property in a popular residential area. The property benefits from a...9Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw) Tenancy info
* VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE* A lovely 4 double Bedroom Student House * £92.30 PP PW* *Bills can be included in an addition to the rent and include gas, water and electric on a fair usage policy £12.69 per person per week* Modern neutral dcor* Separate living room* Large kitchen with table* On...11Reduced
£2,000 pcm (£462 pw) Tenancy info
- 35 Colbourne Avenue 4/5 bedroom furnished student house- Video tour available on request - Available 11th September 2021- 11-month tenancy- Rent £92 per person per week - Bills can be included on a Fair Usage Policy to include Gas, Water, and Electric for just £11.31 per person per week- Lower...13Reduced
£2,470 pcm (£570 pw) Tenancy info
- Hollingbury Road 5/6 bedroom furnished student house- Video tour available on request- Available 18th September 2021- 11-month tenancy- Rent £95 per person per week - Bills can be included on a Fair Usage Policy to include Gas, Water, and Electric for just £10.77 per person per week- Lower...12Reduced
£3,120 pcm (£720 pw) Tenancy info
- Arnold Street 6 double bedroom furnished student house- Available 5th September 2021- 12-month tenancy- Rent £120 per person per week - Lower Security Deposit at £3120- Open plan kitchen lounge with bespoke seating - TV- High Speed Wifi- Decked rear patio- 2 shower rooms- On-street permit...24
£2,058 pcm (£475 pw) Tenancy info
- Kimberley Road 4/5 bedroom furnished student house- Video Tour Available on request- Available 09th September 2021- 11-month tenancy- Rent £95 per person per week - Lower Security Deposit at £2058- Large lounge/dining area- Separate Kitchen- Decking and garden- 4 double bedrooms, 1 single...19ReducedOnline viewing
£1,700 pcm (£392 pw) Tenancy info
* VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE* 4 Double Bed Student House * Separate living room (a bedroom will be changed - GF front)* Living room will be changed to dining room* £98.07 PP PW* Neutral dcor* Bathroom, shower room and a further WC* 2 WC's & 2 shower rooms * Garden* Furnished* Will have new boiler...10Reduced