* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Hunters - Solihull
40 Station Road, Solihull, B91 3RX
Hunters Group Limited is one of the largest independent estate agents in the Midlands. With property for sale in some of the most sought after locations in Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and our offices are strategically located in high profile positions to ensure that serious buyers moving into your area will always want to contact us.
Homes for sale through Hunters Estate Agents are also extensively marketed in several different regional newspapers, property magazines and throughout the UK on our website OnTheMarket and other major property portals. Our dedicated team of highly trained valuers and negotiators backed up by Hunters powerful marketing strength across the Midlands and the UK will ensure you obtain the very best price for your home.
Hunters Group Limited were originally established in the Midlands in Spring 1991 and in 2014 merged with Hunters Property Group Ltd to form a growing UK wide independent estate agency. Hunters Property plc now has over 175 offices across the UK with some 50 offices in Greater London.
Our company regularly advertises on TV with growing brand awareness across the country.
We are extremely proud that our company is independent, privately owned and run by experienced and professionally qualified estate agents. We are not owned by a bank, building society or insurance company whose main interest may be the sale of financial services. Our overriding desire is to sell or let your home for the best price possible and to help guide the sale or letting through to a successful completion as soon as possible. Hunters Group Ltd are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
By all accounts for sale boards are attractive and distinctive but these days we need to do a whole lot more to attract the right buyer for your home. A large number of purchasers now carry out their initial property search on the web, communicate and receive details by email and text messaging. All Hunters offices have the latest estate agency software systems which match people to property. Full sales particulars can be printed of your home, from our website, at home or work, instantly 24/7. In addition, homes for sale through Hunters are marketed on several regional and national property portals including OnTheMarket.
Most recent properties for sale
This beautifully presented ground floor flat is conveniently situated for many of the amenities in the Solihull area. At the end of St Bernards Road there is access to Olton Railway Station and there are a number of buses which operate to Birmingham City Centre and Solihull where one will find an...10 1
Situated in a very popular location, a modetn detached family home offered for sal with no upper chain. Three bedrooms, ensuite shower and family bathroom, lounge, separate dining room, re-fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom and WC, utility room, front and rear gardens and single garage.11 1
The apartments are ideally situated within the prestigious Parkgate leisure, retail and residential complex in the heart of Shirley and provide easy access to many useful facilities including banks and building societies. Shirley park and the local library are a short walk away in addition there...18 1
A Well Maintained Traditional Semi Detached House Situated in this Popular Location Recessed Porch, Reception Hallway with Cloaks, Lounge, Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen, Utility Area, Three Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom, Separate WC, Side Garage, Front Driveway, Established Rear Garden Cropthorne...11 1
A very popular location, Bryant and Stratton detached family home, south facing rear garden, four bedrooms, ensuite shower, family bathroom, attractive living room, separate dining room, study, breakfast kitchen, utility, double garage and room for further extension subject to planning permission...15 1
Well presented, modern, semi-detached house in the popular Dickens Heath village. Attractive lounge, re-fitted kitchen/dining room, open plan conservatory, three bedrooms, re-fitted shower room, low maintenance garden, garage to rear and off-road parking.13 1
Most recent properties to rent
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Fees apply
* First Floor Maisonette * Recently Refurbished * Walking Distance to both Shirley and Yardley Wood Train Stations * Three Double Bedrooms * Lounge * Breakfast Kitchen * Bathroom * Separate WC * Communal Gardens with Storage Shed * On Road Parking * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazed * Furnished...13 0
£1,095 pcm (£253 pw) Fees apply
* Stunning Extended Mid Terrace * Completely Refurbished * Three Double Bedrooms * Lounge * Kitchen/ Family Room * Family Bathroom * Loft Conversion to Master Bedroom * Shower Ensuite * Front & Rear Gardens * Garage * Off Road Parking * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazed * EPC Rating D64 *...21 0
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Fees apply
* Spacious Ground Floor Apartment * Gated Development * Secure Intercom Access * Communal Lobby * Entrance Hallway * Guest Cloakroom * Dual Aspect Lounge Diner with Patio Doors to the Gardens * Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances * Three Double Bedrooms * Large Family Bathroom * Bath...17 0
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Fees apply
* Modern First Floor Apartment * Unfurnished * Two Double Bedrooms * Secure Communal Entrance * Hallway * Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Fitted Kitchen * Family Bathroom * Shower En Suite to Master Bedroom * Communal Gardens * One Allocated Parking Space * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing *...8 1
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Fees apply
* Secure Gated Development * Modern Second Floor Apartment * Immaculate Condition * Town Centre Location * Two Double Bedrooms * Open Plan Living Room/ KItchen * Fitted Kitchen wit Integrated Appliances * Fully Furnished * Family Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazed * Underground...12 0
£795 pcm (£183 pw) Fees apply
* Well Presented First Floor Apartment * Within Walking Distance to Solihull * Two Double Bedrooms * Lounge/ Diner * Modern Fitted Kitchen * Family Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * One Allocated Parking Space * Secure Intercom Access * Available Unfurnished * Available...12 1