* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Halliwell Marks - Reigate
Brewary Yard, 19a High Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9AA
Halliwell Marks is a completely independent family estate agent based in Reigate. As a family we have lived in the immediate area since 1976 and currently live in various parts of Reigate.
We believe moving house can, and should be, an exciting and positive experience. So we have created a brand new style of estate agency to deliver a welcome change to the property industry. We offer clients a personal approach, combining an efficient and highly professional service with exceptional value for money where our profits come second to our client’s needs. We also give back to the community by supporting a number of local charities.
Other examples of our forward thinking approach include:
- Regular client updates at a time to suit you.
- Feedback from viewings inside 48hours.
- A flexible personalised fee structure.
- Buggy park and children’s play area in our office at Brewery Yard, just off Reigate High Street.
- A relaxed and welcoming environment where coffee and chocolate will always be waiting.
- Over 30 years of combined sales and letting experience in Surrey.
- 24/7 phone access to our staff.
- Early morning or evening viewings. Whatever suits you.
- Sunday viewings.
Most recent properties for sale
*No onward chain* Set in a hugely popular part of Redhill on the outskirts of Reigate, an area known locally as "Redgate", approximately 10 minutes walk to Redhill train station and town centre, with probable catchment for Wray Common and the Free school "Hatchlands Primary School", this...13
Perfect for investors and first time buyers alike, this first floor flat is perfectly located just a stones throw from Reigate main line train station, a 5-7 minute walk to the town centre and presented in good order throughout. With two decent sized bedrooms, bathroom and open plan...6
This detached modern home is located in a 'no through road' convenient for Salford's mainline rail service and within easy reach of both Reigate and Redhill's town centres. This home occupies a wide (40 ft) plot, 185 ft in length including the 130 ft rear garden. The house is set back from the...12
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Woodlands estate, with catchment for Priory and Reigate schools, this end of terrace modern house is presented in excellent order throughout. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Downstairs is a larger then average sitting room with...14
Ideal for first time buyers or as an investment, built in 2007 and presented in excellent order throughout this first floor apartment is well located, approximately 5-7 minutes walk to Reigate station and 10-12 minutes to the town centre. There are two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (One...7
Well proportioned two double bedroom ground floor apartment with well maintained communal gardens and garage in adjoining block. Conveniently located within fifteen minutes walk of Reigate station and town centre. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors to update and make this...8
Most recent properties to rent
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info
Available now, unfurnished. Set in one of the most ideal locations in central Reigate, 2/3 minutes walk to Reigate BR train station, 7 minutes walk to the town centre and almost guaranteed catchment for Holmesdale School, this terraced Victorian home is presented in excellent order throughout....12