* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Halliday Homes - Bridge of Allan
56 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan, Scotland, FK9 4HS
**SCOTLAND'S ESTATE AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2018** Halliday Homes is a fresh, independent Estate Agent in Bridge of Allan, focussing on the immediate area, along with neighbouring Dunblane and Stirling.
We aim to provide clients with a level of service, professionalism and attention to detail which is second to none and believe that building trust will lead to long-term relationships and recommendations.
We see our clients as the best advertisements for our business.
Our local expertise and professionalism, together with the highest levels of service, honesty and integrity makes us the ideal agent to help find or sell your home in the area.
Most recent properties for sale
* HD VIDEO TOUR * Halliday Homes are delighted to present to bring to the market 19 Weavers Way. Dating back to 1825 and built as a Woollen Mill the building was refurbished to an exacting standard in 2001. The property offers neutral décor throughout and is conveniently placed for all local...11Recently addedOnline viewing
* HD VIDEO TOUR* New to the market is this well presented and spacious two-bedroom second floor flat convenient for all local amenities. Located on the upper floor of a three-storey block and will appeal to both the private buyer and investor.10Online viewing
* HD VIDEO TOUR * Halliday Homes are delighted to bring to the market this 2/3 bedroom, detached home with front and rear garden grounds and ample off street parking. The property is well placed for all local amenities and sits within a prime residential area of Bridge of Allan.12Online viewingStudy
*HD VIDEO TOUR * Welcomed to the market is this well positioned first floor apartment situated on the periphery of the historical Kings Park area of Stirling. Springwood House, constructed in 1870, is a B listed baronial villa split into seven apartments of which this one will appeal to a wide...14Online viewingStudy
* NEW PRICE * HD VIDEO TOUR * A spacious, bright, one-bedroom studio flat, which will appeal to both the private buyer and investors alike, is convenient for all local amenities and situated in the heart of Bridge of Allan.9Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
9Recently addedOnline viewing
A bright and spacious two bedroom upper flat situated in the very desirable area of Baron's Hill, Linlithgow. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and is within walking distance of all local amenities.9