* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Foundation - Boughton-under-Blean
The Gatehouse, Brenley Lane, Brenley, Faversham, ME13 9LU
Foundation Estate Agents (formerly Foundation Property Services) are an Independent Estate Agency whose ethos is to offer exceptional customer service, extremely high quality marketing and true value for money. The company was founded in 2007 and has steadily grown, enjoying an excellent reputation for selling quality homes across East Kent.
We are committed to delivering the very highest standards of service and expertise and believe very firmly in traditional values, such as always calling you when we say we will and making sure our clients are kept completely up to date.
We have developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to ensure that the properties we advertise reach as many buyers as possible, with a focus on local, regional and London marketing. This marketing strategy includes:
- London marketing via our associated Park Lane office
- National coverage through our membership of The Guild Of Property Professionals
- Innovative social media marketing via Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Regional press advertising with our Lifestyle magazine
- Extensive online advertising on websites
- High quality A4 brochures with floor plans and professional photography
- An internal inspection of your property by our team prior to marketing
- Property mailed, emailed and phoned out to our comprehensive database of buyers
- Accompanied viewings
- Viewing feedback within 48 hours
- Regular marketing updates throughout
Our office is located just off the Brenley junction at Boughton-under-Blean. This gives us excellent access to Faversham, Canterbury, Whitstable and the rest of East Kent via the A2, A299 and M2 and allows us to cover an incredibly large geographical area. As a result our experienced team has an outstanding local knowledge of East Kent and huge resources to assist you, whether you are considering buying or selling a property.
Foundation Estate Agents is a trading name of Foundation Property Services (Kent) Limited.
Most recent properties for sale
A splendid Edwardian bungalow that is brimming with period features such as cast-iron fireplaces, column radiators and beautiful high decorative ceilings. This three bedroomed bungalow, built in the early 1900s is wonderfully proportioned with two elegant reception rooms as well as a fully (cont.)33Online viewingStudy
A magnificent three storey detached town house, built in the early 1980s and situated in the idyllic village of Oare just outside the market town of Faversham. With prestigious views over the creek and marshes, twinned with over 1800 sq.ft of versatile accommodation this property would ma (cont.)33Online viewing
A striking and contemporary detached house, set within a generous plot, conveniently situated within easy reach of Canterburys bustling city centre. The property was built to a particularly high standard by Pentland Homes in 2019 and combines vast, open plan living spaces, extensive glazing (cont.)16
Yaldings is a substantial family home, built in the 1930s in a distinctive Georgian style, with elegant proportions and a sense of grandeur rarely seen in a property of this age. It offers over 3200 sq. ft of generous accommodation, along with a superb detached one bedroom guest annexe, and (cont.)33Online viewingStudy
A grand and imposing detached Georgian residence, steeped in Naval heritage and military tradition, commanding a prime coastal position with sea views. The property is set within 0.31 acres of grounds which include secluded walled gardens, secure gated parking for 4-6 cars and is ideally sit (cont.)33Online viewingStudy
An enchanting Grade ll listed detached property, offering over 1600 sq. ft of characterful accommodation, set within a generous plot of almost a quarter of an acre of beautiful mature gardens and a substantial driveway, which both enjoy impressive views over rolling countryside. The (cont.)33Online viewing