* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Fearnalls Estate Agents - Chester
7 Abbey Square, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HU
Fearnalls specialise in:
- Residential Estate Agency
- Land & Development Acquisitions & Sales
- Probate Valuations & Financial Planning
The company is owned and managed by John Fearnall & Richard Wheeler. John brings a wealth of business knowledge to the firm and Richard runs the company on a day-to-day basis. Richard is one of the most experienced and well known property professionals working in Chester.
Most recent properties for sale
An impressive and well presented modern loft-style apartment situated in a highly desirable waterside location within a short walk of the City Centre and close to a fine selection of local shops and restaurants. NO ONWARD CHAIN.19Online viewingChain-free
This mid-terrace home in central Hoole offers a stylish accommodation throughout and is located just opposite Alexandra Park, only a short stroll from the vibrant, bustling centre with award wining local business, café bars and restaurants. Easy access to city, railway and motorway for daily commute23Online viewing
This Victorian semi-detached has been greatly enhanced by the present owners and is situated just a short walk from central Hoole. There is a flexible range of accommodation over two floors with and abundance of character and features running throughout. Rear garden, off-road parking and garage.25Online viewing
Now Sale Agreed - This property has been very popular and received a high level of enquiries. The property is now Sale Agreed, and we are no longer taking 1st viewings. If you would like to receive early property alerts or updates about this property, please register with us directly via our website17Online viewingStudy
A recently refurbished barn conversion set in a small private courtyard just a few miles from Chester with views of open countryside. No Onward Chain, flexible range of accommodation with up to four bedrooms, large rear garden, rural location just a few miles from the city.22Online viewingChain-free
* Sensible Offers Considered * This Victorian mid-terrace offers a central Hoole Location just a short stroll from the award winning local café-bars, restaurants and independent shops. Spacious accommodation throughout and a south facing courtyard with potential for parking.22