* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Drury & Cole - Morden
11 Tudor Drive, Morden, SM4 4PD
Welcome to Drury & Cole, an independent family owned and run estate agent serving Morden and the surrounding areas since 1962. As the area’s longest established estate agent we pride ourselves on our vast depth of local knowledge – the key to providing the best service for our clients and achieving the best price for their property. We are especially proud to have many clients who have used us time and time again.
We provide a professional and friendly service and aim to be able to assist our clients with all aspects of their property requirements through our wide ranging experience in residential sales and lettings, probate valuations, commercial property services, new homes and development and lease extensions. We can also help you to arrange mortgages and insurance.
If you have any property related enquiry please feel free to give us a call.
Most recent properties for sale
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * A Crouch built ‘Mitcham' style three bedroom terrace house in very good decorative condition. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garden, garage and views over the park. Situated on the popular Morden Park Estate.14Online viewing
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A spacious one bedroom duplex apartment in very good decorative condition. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, gated communal gardens with store cupboard and allocated parking space.Situated a short walk from Banstead High Street.14Online viewing
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A spacious ground floor two bedroom maisonette. Gas central heating and double glazing. Own courtyard garden with large communal gardens and off street parking behind. Walking distance of both Carshalton Station and Carshalton town centre.15Online viewing
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A three bedroom semi detached house in clean decorative condition, the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and a garage. Situated in a cul-de-sac in Lower Morden.14Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A first floor two bedroom maisonette in excellent decorative condition. Gas central heating and double glazing. Lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, newly fitted bathroom. Garden available. New decorations and carpets.11Online viewing
£1,700 pcm (£392 pw) Tenancy info
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * A two/three bedroom Victorian cottage. Two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, ground floor bedroom three (or study), two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Small garden. Walking distance of Surbiton station. New decorations and carpets.17Online viewing
£1,275 pcm (£294 pw) Tenancy info
A one bedroom first floor flat in excellent decorative condition. Gas central heating and double glazing. Lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Short walking distance of Colliers Wood underground. New decoration being carried out. New carpets being fitted. Further photos/video to follow.7
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from 100 sq ft to 293 sq ft. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included (landline telephone not included). Business Rates included.8
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from single desks to 1,250 sq ft 28 desk office. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included. Business Rates not included.3