* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Drury & Cole - Morden
11 Tudor Drive, Morden, SM4 4PD
Welcome to Drury & Cole, an independent family owned and run estate agent serving Morden and the surrounding areas since 1962. As the area’s longest established estate agent we pride ourselves on our vast depth of local knowledge – the key to providing the best service for our clients and achieving the best price for their property. We are especially proud to have many clients who have used us time and time again.
We provide a professional and friendly service and aim to be able to assist our clients with all aspects of their property requirements through our wide ranging experience in residential sales and lettings, probate valuations, commercial property services, new homes and development and lease extensions. We can also help you to arrange mortgages and insurance.
If you have any property related enquiry please feel free to give us a call.
Most recent properties for sale
* VIDEO TOUR * A spacious one bedroom duplex apartment in very good decorative condition. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, gated communal gardens with store cupboard and allocated parking space. Situated a short walk from Banstead High Street. NO ONWARD CHAIN.17ReducedOnline viewing
Recently refurbished offices on two storeys with warehouse area occupying part of ground floor. Situated an established industrial estate just off the A24 (London Road), with the A3 and A217 nearby providing excellent access to the road network. Good access to public transport routes.9
* VIDEO TOUR * A first floor two bedroom apartment in very good decorative condition. The property benefits from wall mounted electric heaters, double glazing and communal gardens with an allocated parking space. Situated a 10 minute walk from Wallington Station and High Street. NO ONWARD CHAIN.14Online viewing
A substantially extended property laid for future use as an HMO (subject to licence). Six rooms, all with their own shower room and three with integral kitchenettes. Well fitted communal kitchen, communal laundry area. Small patio garden area, large garage with development potential (stpp).19
* VIDEO TOUR * A first floor one bedroom retirement apartment for the over 60s. On site manager, laundry room, lift, communal lounge and gardens. Situated in a private cul-de-sac close to Epsom Town centre. No onward chain.10Online viewing
* VIDEO TOUR * A three bedroom end of terrace Crouch built ‘Kingston' style house requiring updating. The property benefits from gas central heating, part double glazing, approximately 69' garden and no onward chain.13Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£1,750 pcm (£404 pw) Tenancy info
A spacious three bedroom semi detached house. Gas central heating and double glazing. Two reception rooms, kitchen, garden room, three good bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. Garden, off street parking. Morden town centre location.12
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from 100 sq ft to 293 sq ft. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included (landline telephone not included). Business Rates included.8
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from single desks to 1,250 sq ft 28 desk office. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included. Business Rates not included.3