* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Drury & Cole - Morden
11 Tudor Drive, Morden, SM4 4PD
Welcome to Drury & Cole, an independent family owned and run estate agent serving Morden and the surrounding areas since 1962. As the area’s longest established estate agent we pride ourselves on our vast depth of local knowledge – the key to providing the best service for our clients and achieving the best price for their property. We are especially proud to have many clients who have used us time and time again.
We provide a professional and friendly service and aim to be able to assist our clients with all aspects of their property requirements through our wide ranging experience in residential sales and lettings, probate valuations, commercial property services, new homes and development and lease extensions. We can also help you to arrange mortgages and insurance.
If you have any property related enquiry please feel free to give us a call.
Most recent properties for sale
* VIDEO TOUR * An extended three bedroom house in clean decorative condition but requiring some updating. Gas central heating and double glazing. Through lounge, kitchen, garden room, three bedrooms, bathroom. Approximately 68' garden, off street parking, double garage. No onward chain.16Online viewingChain-free
* VIDEO TOUR *An extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house. Gas central heating and double glazing. Through lounge, extended kitchen, ground floor study and 4th bedroom with shower room (offering annexe potential), 3 bedrooms and shower room on the first floor, attractive garden and off street parking.17Online viewingStudy
Recently refurbished offices on two storeys with warehouse area occupying part of ground floor. Situated an established industrial estate just off the A24 (London Road), with the A3 and A217 nearby providing excellent access to the road network. Good access to public transport routes.9
A substantially extended property laid for future use as an HMO (subject to licence). Six rooms, all with their own shower room and three with integral kitchenettes. Well fitted communal kitchen, communal laundry area. Small patio garden area, large garage with development potential (stpp).19
* VIDEO TOUR * A larger style ground floor maisonette in excellent decorative condition. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, newly installed kitchen and bathroom, own private garden. No onward chain.8Online viewingChain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£1,750 pcm (£404 pw) Tenancy info
* VIDEO TOUR * An extended 3 double bedroom house in good decorative condition. Gas central heating and double glazing. Through lounge, rear kitchen extension, utility area, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom. Garden, off street parking. Good access to local shops and bus routes on Stonecot Hill (A24 ).15Recently addedOnline viewing
£1,300 pcm (£300 pw) Tenancy info11Online viewing
£875 pcm (£202 pw) Tenancy info
* VIDEO TOUR * A recently refurbished second floor one bedroom flat finished to a high specification. Double glazing, electric heating and pressurised hot water system. Open plan living area, (kitchen area with integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer (no washing machine)), bedroom, luxury bathroom.9Online viewing
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from 100 sq ft to 293 sq ft. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included (landline telephone not included). Business Rates included.8
Refurbished serviced offices to let. A range of sizes from single desks to 1,250 sq ft 28 desk office. Town centre location, 2 minute walk of Morden underground station. Utilities inc broadband included. Business Rates not included.3