* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Douglas Allen - Hornchurch
133A High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 1TX
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Douglas Allen, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
A Great sized 4 bedroom family home situated in a quiet and peaceful location, the home is also located close to St Albans Catholic Primary school and the award winning Hornchurch Country Park, the property benefits from a good size lounge and seperate dining area a low maintenance rear garden...14Recently added
Buyers Fees apply - see brochure for details. For sale by Modern Method of Auction - Start Price: £340,000 - Reserve Price: £350,000. This terraced house would make the perfect family home with its good size bedrooms and location to shops and local amenities.14ReducedOnline viewing
12Recently addedOnline viewing
A Great size family home in a popular and convenient location for Romford. The home has 3 good sized bedrooms, a lovely lounge that overlooks the rear garden, the home also has a handy detached garage located in a near by block.10Recently added
This brilliantly located first floor maisonette within walking distance to Upminster Bridge Underground Station & Hornchurch High Street. Has a 993 year lease granted from 2003 and no service charges.8ReducedOnline viewing