* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Dimon Estate Agents - Gosport
6 Stokesway, Stoke Road, Gosport, PO12 1PE
Our family business has been selling property in Gosport since 1969, having a prominent presence in the local property market. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in the sale of houses, flats and bungalows and provide advice without charge. We are happy to quote our selling fees and advise on additional costs charged by others that are associated with selling a property.
- Free Valuations
- Probate valuations carried out
- No sale - No fee
- No withdrawal or marketing charges
- No length of contract just 28 days notice to change
- Coloured Floor plans
- Attractive colour details
- Arranging for an Energy Assessment of your home
- Our own ‘In House’ weekly property guide
- Distinctive For Sale Boards
- Accompanied viewing
- Advice on presenting your home for sale
- OnTheMarket.com advertising
- Our website www.Gosportproperty.com
The second stage of selling your property is often the longest period in the relationship with your Estate Agent. Some homes sell in just a few days or weeks but getting a sale through can on average take anything from 6 to 10 weeks. This, in our opinion, is where estate agents attitudes to this part of the process can differ greatly and where experience and professional handling of your sale can make a real difference to achieving a successful move. We understand how important support at this stage is to you.
- We will write to each party and their legal representatives on your behalf confirming the sale.
- We will assist or monitor where appropriate the submission of your purchaser mortgage application.
- We will liaise with your own and your buyers legal representatives throughout the sale to monitor the conveyancing process.
- We will assist in arranging any surveys.
- We will assist in helping to obtain estimates if items of work concern your buyer from their survey.
- We will monitor the progress of other sales in your chain by liaising with the estate agents involved.
- We will monitor the receipt of your buyer’s mortgage offer, signing of the contract and paying of the deposit.
- We will assist with agreeing a completion date if required.
- We will advise you when exchange of contracts has taken place.
- We will be happy to assist with the holding and handing over of keys on your completion day.
Most recent properties for sale
VIEWING RECOMMENDED. Presented to a high standard a 3 bed semi detached house with lounge, garden room, cloakroom, modern re-fitted kitchen with NEF appliances, resin driveway leading to garage, GCH, DG, cul-de-sac location16Recently addedOnline viewing
An extended 2 bed semi detached bungalow in a sough after area. The property offers lounge/diner, double glazing and gas central heating. There is a 19'3x12'4 garage and a good size block paved driveway The property has no forward chain.13Online viewing