* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Dial A Home - Glasgow
2 Annfield Place, Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 2XQ
Dial A Home is an independent company specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management in Glasgow and surrounding areas. Formed in 1986, our office is based one mile from the prestigious city of Glasgow.
We are specialists in the Lettings Industry and are fully focused on the priorities and needs of landlords and, unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided by dealing with property sales and mortgages
We pride ourselves in offering a friendly and personal service to Landlords and tenants, whilst maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism.
If you are interested in renting or letting a property Dial A Home can assist every step of the way.
Why are we the only Property Management Company for you!
To Landlords we offer a full Management Service or a Letting only service. However, we maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client's individual circumstances and needs. We carry out detailed tenant referencing all designed to ensure our clients receive the right tenant for their property. We can provide additional services including Energy Performance Certificates, Electrical Certs,Landlord Gas safety certs, furniture packages. We are the only Property Management Company you need.
- There are no charges if we fail to let your property with our full Management package
- We always charge a substantial deposit from the tenants to ensure that they will look after your property
- We will arrange for properties to be checked at your request (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Although it is extremely difficult to give you an exact length of time to lease your property we find that in most cases we can rent out a property from start to finish in between 7-14 days
- We will instruct the Council each time a client moves in and out of a property, as it is the tenant who will be responsible to pay the Council Tax and not yourself.
Most recent properties to rent
Single room available in a traditional converted town-house in the extremely popular area of Glasgow, Queens Park. The property has been thoughtfully converted into self contained rooms, the room features a small self enclosed kitchen area within the bedsit type room. The room comes furnished and...4
1st floor 2 bedroom unfurnished flat available to rent in the Croftfoot area of Glasgow. property comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with balcony access, fitted kitchen complete with appliances, 2 Double bedrooms & bathroom with electric shower over bath. Further benefits include gas...7
Spacious self contained room available to rent within a traditional town-house located in this extremely popular Southside location. This townhouse has been thoughtfully converted into various self contained units, is let on a furnished basis & includes a small kitchen area. Further benefits from...3