* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - Southwick
44 Southwick Square, Southwick, BN42 4FJ
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
£325,000- £350,000 More spacious than it looks! This terraced house has a lot going for it, with a conservatory off of the south facing garden and living dining room located in a quite popular residential location.11Reduced
Guide Price- £175,000- £185,000. Video walk around available. Call branch for details. This first floor apartment is the perfect first time buy or even somewhere to downsize to. It is close to everything you need in the vibrant Lancing village centre and transport links are easily accessed.7Online viewingReduced
8Online viewingRecently added
Beautifully decorated semi-detached house with potential to extend, subject to planning permission in a popular residential location. Sunny dining area off of kitchen and a easy low maintenance garden.15Online viewing