* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - Rustington
84 The Street, Rustington, BN16 3NR
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with an exclusive early launch to the very best buyers, which really builds up a buzz about your property before it even hits the property websites, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This fantastic ground floor apartment really is RETIREMENT LIVING at it's very best in SOUGHT AFTER East Preston village close to all local amenities and being just a short stroll to train station and supermarkets. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain!12Recently addedOnline viewingRetirement
An interesting character semi-detached town house believed to date back to Georgian times situated between the town & harbourside of Littlehampton offering light, spacious and versatile accommodation including a cellar, South facing garden and parking.18Recently added
Beautifully presented detached house with detached garage to the rear and spacious & versatile open plan living accommodation, en-suite and family bathroom. Situated on sought after Kingley Gate Development.16Online viewing
Ground floor retirement apartment in sought after development in seaside town of Littlehampton. The development is within walking distance of town centre, local amenities & bus routes and mainline train station. No ongoing chain!5RetirementChain-free