* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - Arundel
49a High Street, Arundel, BN18 9AG
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
Lovely terraced family home with two double bedrooms and a flexible third child's room or study for home working. Garden with patio as well as private driveway to the front plus residents' parking to the side. Situated in an excellent family friendly area, near to the local playground and primary...19
Homely and well kept retirement apartment in a friendly McCarthy and Stone development. Spacious lounge with room for dining. Lovely communal gardens plus regular social activities, residents' laundry, guest facilities and communal lounge.9ReducedOnline viewing
Ground floor maisonette with two good size bedrooms and a generous lounge. Just a short walk to the local shop and school. With gardens to the front and rear awaiting your green fingers and a handy storage shed at the back.9
A beautifully presented second floor apartment offering spacious accommodation in a favoured central position. Located in a private cul-de-sac this secluded spot is just a few minutes from the town centre shops, restaurants and riverside walks. . The dual aspect/ living dining room offers...12Online viewing
Well maintained first floor apartment with communal gardens with lawn. Convenient location close to the local school and shops. Parking permit for the car park as well as a private garage en bloc. Short lease with application for extension possible.10Online viewing