* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - Arundel
49a High Street, Arundel, BN18 9AG
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with an exclusive early launch to the very best buyers, which really builds up a buzz about your property before it even hits the property websites, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
Pretty and spacious family home set back from the road with elegant front garden. Generous living spaces including a double aspect lounge with bay window and wood burning stove. Spacious entrance hall and conservatory opening out to the rear lawn and patio. Double garage to the rear. Situated in...17ReducedOnline viewing
First floor retirement apartment in the centre of the historic town. Arundel Lido just outside for summertime swims and aqua fit. Fantastic holiday home for an older person or easy-to-maintain main residence. Riverside walks and gardens close by. Perfect location for cafes, hairdresser, shops,...11Online viewingRetirement
Charming chalet bungalow with bright and generous living spaces and outbuilding/annexe. Spacious, private gravel driveway. Beautiful garden with patio and lawn plus insulated summerhouse with cloakroom and electricity provides further flexible space to work or have guests to stay. Situated in a...23Study
Attractive retirement apartment with balcony catching the morning sun. Spacious living with a generous lounge as well as dining area, plus an en suite shower to the bedroom as well as a main bathroom. Exceptional position within historic Arundel, with cafes, shops, bus stop, and riverside walks...13Retirement
Well kept first floor retirement apartment with a spacious lounge, feature fireplace and plenty of room for dining. Elegant McCarthy & Stone development with excellent access to shops, pharmacy, train station, and bus stop. Lovely communal gardens plus regular social activities, residents'...11Online viewingRetirement
Second floor retirement apartment in a brilliant position in the centre of the historic town centre. Spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen with appliances. Shops, hairdressers, cafes, post office, riverside walks, plus bus stop and Arundel Lido directly opposite. Secure entry system, communal...11Online viewingRetirementChain-free