* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - Arundel
49a High Street, Arundel, BN18 9AG
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with an exclusive early launch to the very best buyers, which really builds up a buzz about your property before it even hits the property websites, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
Smart semi detached modern home with covered side garden for socialising as well as well kept rear garden with large shed. Attractive interior with modern kitchen and bright lounge. Possibility to extend subject to conditions. Allocated parking.12Recently added
A deceptively spacious family home with separate studio annexe. The property has recently undergone refurbishment, has spacious reception space, spiralling gardens and plentiful parking, with the plot measuring 0.518 of an acre.10Online viewing
Well kept ground floor apartment with fantastic spacious lounge/ dining room. Shared rear gardens with space to relax or for children to play plus communal front lawns. Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Excellent position for the local primary school. Garage en bloc.12ReducedOnline viewing
Flint fronted period apartment over two floors with parking and car port. Situated in a quiet part of the historic old town with communal gardens and views out over stables. Fantastic opportunity to enhance period charm.8ReducedOnline viewing
Ground floor retirement apartment in the heart of the historic town. Beatiful riverside walks and Arundel Lido for Seniors' Swims right outside. Excellent position for shops, cafes and Post Office. Generous main bedroom and lounge with feature fireplace. Plenty of storage. Residents' lounge,...9ReducedOnline viewing
Stylish and contemporary home with underfloor heating and modern fittings. Two sets of rear French doors open both kitchen and lounge into an immaculate rear garden. Elegant front garden and carport adjacent. At the end of the cul-de-sac in a quiet spot.15