* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Chosen Home - BirminghamBirmingham, West Midlands B3
- Chosen Home recognise that desirable homes could practically sell themselves, so why would we charge a penny to sell them?
- We flipped the estate agency model on its head – the purchaser pays our modest fee and there’s no cost to the seller.
- Chosen’s friendly team of expert agents have specialist local property market knowledge.
- We really take the time to get to know you and achieve the best sale price on the seller’s behalf, for a competitive fee to the buyer.
- Chosen homes benefit from exceptional photography, a video and 3D walk-through.
- Our social media experts market every Chosen property to a targeted demographic.
Most recent properties for sale
Why this home is Chosen...Where do we start!? Located opposite Sutton Park, this immaculately presented, spacious family home has been lovingly refurbished and updated by the current owners and is now in show-home condition. Three excellent bedrooms, beautiful kitchen and stunning bathroom make...38Recently addedOnline viewing
Why this home is Chosen...Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular 'Poets Wood' development, this well presented and extended detached family home offers four good size bedrooms (two with en-suites), living room, dining room, kitchen/diner and utility room. Viewing is essential to fully...27Recently addedOnline viewing
Why this home is Chosen...Forming part of the historic Elford House Estate, 'East Wing' offers spacious accommodation overflowing with a plethora of period features and charm yet having all the modern conveniences one could want. Having three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, and generous living...31ReducedOnline viewingStudy
Why this home is Chosen...Within walking distance of the renowned Arthur Terry Secondary School, this superbly extended four bedroom detached family home is a must view. An extended and re-fitted kitchen/diner/family room, lovely rear garden as well as a home office make perfect for the busy...25Online viewingStudy
Why this home is Chosen...Forming part of the exclusive Fisherwick Hall development, this beautiful Grade II listed Georgian Mews House is in a stunning setting and offers five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, stunning walled garden and a rather unique 'drive through' tandem garage just a...34Online viewing
Why this home is Chosen...This superb home expanding to approximately 5,200 sqft (488 sqm) offers versatile accommodation to suite any family. Located at this sought after residential address, the property is within easy reach of the amenities of Kidderminster and just a short walk to...40Online viewingStudy