* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Charles Harding - Old Town
37 Wood Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 4AN
Charles Harding, established in 1977 has a tradition for providing both home seller and purchaser with a comprehensive and efficient service.
We are an independent business with years of experience in Residential Estate and Property Management, covering all areas of Swindon and the surrounding Villages.
We are a proud member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP) which incorporates the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). We are also regulated by the Property Ombudsman for both lettings and sales and adhere to the strict code code of conduct required by these bodies.
Our knowledge and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident that the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all opportunities to sell your home for the best possible price.
Whether buying, selling or letting your property, we provide personal local service with National coverage.Here's what we do at Charles Harding
- We fully understand that communication is key.
- We promise clear and regular communication throughout the sale, with simple honest advice you can trust.
- We have a comprehensive database of applicants allowing us to match quality buyers to your property.
- All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
- Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
- We are enthusiastic but don’t take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
- We are helpful and pleasant to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
- Full FREE market appraisal
- Five prime located pavement fronted offices
- All offices computer linked
- Benefit from a highly skilled team of professionals with unrivalled in-depth local market knowledge
- Competitive fees and rates
- Extensive local advertising
- Feedback service after viewings
- Advice on mortgages and lending
- Quality printed sales particulars
- Professional photographs and floor layout plans
- Accompanied viewings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)
- Virtual tours (Subject to charge)
All our potential buyers are informed of new property matching their criteria.
All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
We are enthusiastic but dont take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
Helpful and pleasing to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all oppurtunities to sell your home for the best possible price."Activity, marketing and the will to sell does not stop until we sell your home"
Take a positive step in our direction
As an independent Estate and Lettings Agent we pride ourselves on being able to offer honest trusted advice. We have listened and researched what our past clients have wanted and strive to continually offer this high level of service for the future.
We will give you all the friendly advice you need. You will want the best possible price from the best possible buyer in a timescale that works for you.
We will put our heart and sole in to selling your property!
Instruct Charles Harding to sell your home and you will have the support of a company who has instilled 39 years of experience selling homes in the Swindon area.
We are Swindon's longest running independant Estate Agents and are members of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Most recent properties for sale
* OPEN HOUSE 11am - 1pm SATURDAY 30TH OCTOBER *A rare opportunity to acquire a detached home situated on a large plot with extension potential. The property at present is two bedrooms with a first floor bathroom but can be easily extended to make full use of the plot. Set in a village location...12Recently added
A modern four bedroom three storey mid townhouse fronting onto open play area. The property offers good sized accommodation with a large private rear garden, internal garage, ensuite shower room and ground floor cloakroom. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, early viewings are highly recommended.10Chain-free
Benefitting from superb countryside views to BARBURY CASTLE, MARLBOROUGH DOWNS and THE RIDGEWAY. This three bedroom chalet style home offers lounge, ground floor bathroom plus cloakroom and kitchen/dining room. The rear garden backs onto Open farmland. With NO ONWARD CHAIN, viewings are highly...10Chain-free
New to the market is this two double bedroom terrace home. This property is an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity conveniently located between Old Town and New Town and within walking distance of all local amenities. To the ground floor are two reception rooms, kitchen and family...8Chain-free
A spacious modernised one double bedroom RETIREMENT APARTMENT set in landscaped gardens. The property is very well presented and features a new refitted kitchen, is fully redecorated throughout with newly fitted carpets. Woodspring Court offers a Communal Residents lounge, part time House...10RetirementChain-free
A spacious second floor apartment with covered UNDERGROUND PARKING. The apartment is very well presented throughout offering two double bedrooms with ensuite to the master, a spacious 20ft open plan lounge with an American style kitchen, full size family bathroom, all with heating and double...9