* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Charles Harding - Old Town
37 Wood Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 4AN
Charles Harding, established in 1977 has a tradition for providing both home seller and purchaser with a comprehensive and efficient service.
We are an independent business with years of experience in Residential Estate and Property Management, covering all areas of Swindon and the surrounding Villages.
We are a proud member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP) which incorporates the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). We are also regulated by the Property Ombudsman for both lettings and sales and adhere to the strict code code of conduct required by these bodies.
Our knowledge and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident that the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all opportunities to sell your home for the best possible price.
Whether buying, selling or letting your property, we provide personal local service with National coverage.Here's what we do at Charles Harding
- We fully understand that communication is key.
- We promise clear and regular communication throughout the sale, with simple honest advice you can trust.
- We have a comprehensive database of applicants allowing us to match quality buyers to your property.
- All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
- Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
- We are enthusiastic but don’t take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
- We are helpful and pleasant to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
- Full FREE market appraisal
- Five prime located pavement fronted offices
- All offices computer linked
- Benefit from a highly skilled team of professionals with unrivalled in-depth local market knowledge
- Competitive fees and rates
- Extensive local advertising
- Feedback service after viewings
- Advice on mortgages and lending
- Quality printed sales particulars
- Professional photographs and floor layout plans
- Accompanied viewings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)
- Virtual tours (Subject to charge)
All our potential buyers are informed of new property matching their criteria.
All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
We are enthusiastic but dont take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
Helpful and pleasing to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all oppurtunities to sell your home for the best possible price."Activity, marketing and the will to sell does not stop until we sell your home"
Take a positive step in our direction
As an independent Estate and Lettings Agent we pride ourselves on being able to offer honest trusted advice. We have listened and researched what our past clients have wanted and strive to continually offer this high level of service for the future.
We will give you all the friendly advice you need. You will want the best possible price from the best possible buyer in a timescale that works for you.
We will put our heart and sole in to selling your property!
Instruct Charles Harding to sell your home and you will have the support of a company who has instilled 39 years of experience selling homes in the Swindon area.
We are Swindon's longest running independant Estate Agents and are members of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Most recent properties for sale
A rare opportunity to acquire a four bedroom detached family home with a DOUBLE GARAGE and three car driveway. The property occupies an impressive elevated plot with a tiered secluded rear garden complete with outbuilding as a substantial garden room. Comprising a spacious lounge, large fitted...13Recently added
Situated in the popular Badbury Park development is this well presented detached family home benefitting from an open outlook to the front. The property benefits from four bedrooms, an en suite to the master, lounge, separate dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room with utility and cloakroom. ...16
Offering no onward chain is this spacious three bedroom home overlooking an open green to the front. The property benefits from three bedrooms, a white bathroom suite, dual aspect lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility/cloakroom. Further benefits include newly fitted uPVC double...12
Feature ground floor retirement apartment with a double glazed French door to private outside patio. The property enjoys a spacious lounge, separate kitchen with a window and a large double bedroom. The property is well positioned overlooking well maintained gardens. Viewings are highly...6
Presented in showhome condition throughout is this good sized modern apartment situated in the popular location of East Wichel. Benefitting from two double bedrooms, a white bathroom suite and an open plan living room/kitchen with utility area. In addition the property has gas radiator central...8
Offering good value for money is this spacious two bedroom duplex apartment situated in a convenient location close to all local amenities including shops, pub, church, easy access to A419, M4 and Great Western Hospital with an open green to the rear . The property offers two double bedrooms,...9Online viewing