* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Witham
29 Newland Street, Witham, CM8 2AF
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our Witham office is well placed on the bustling High Street to take advantage of the high levels of passing traffic that regularly visit the town centre.
To capture this huge potential market our office has excellent window displays which extensively advertise both properties for sale and for rent.
If you want reassurance that all your needs will be dealt with in a professional manner then look no further than our Braintree office.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
- Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
- Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
- All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
- Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
- Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
- Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
- Members of all recognised professional bodies.
- Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
9 1Recently added
Located in one of Witham's most sought after roads is this 1930's extended three bedroom semi-detached property. Boasting large downstairs living, landscaped rear garden in excess of 80 ft and being 0.4 miles from Witham mainline train station. EPC C (reference 516202)17 1Reduced
Offered with No Onward Chain is this two doubled bedroomed maisonette, located in a sought after cul-de-sac within walking distance to Witham Town Centre and Witham Train Station. EPC C (reference 521657)10 1
Perfect for first time buyers and investors is this one bedroom end of terrace property, benefitting from being walking distance to Witham Train Station, having a private garden and driveway parking. EPC D (reference 470596)9 1
Most recent properties to rent
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Tenancy info8 0Recently added
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info
Open House SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 1-3PM - APPOINTMENT ONLY! Located 1.0 mile from Witham station is this three bedroom semi-detached house in a cul-de-sac location with driveway and garage. Available 07/12/19. (EPC C).3 0Recently added