* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Ingatestone
122 High Street, Ingatestone, CM4 0BA
From there we serve not only Ingatestone but also the surrounding villages in what is one of the most highly sought after areas not just in Essex but the region.
Fully utilising the huge buyer database of other Beresfords branches means we are able to market properties not just to local buyers but also those outside the area moving further out from London and its suburbs.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom terraced property - Offers are invited for a quick sale - Take a look at the link for the VIRTUAL TOUR - Village setting - Ideal first buy or buy to let investment property - PRICED TO SELL. EPC D8ReducedOnline viewing
Situated in the picturesque Village of Blackmore is this two bedroom end of terrace bungalow being sold with no onward chain. Good size lawned side garden, kitchen and utility area, lounge / dining room, approx. 0.4 miles to village centre. EPC C16Online viewingStudy
Situated in the Village of Doddinghurst is this four bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The property provides a lounge and separate TV room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, ground floor cloakroom, four bedrooms, dressing area, en-suite and family bathroom to the first...12ReducedOnline viewing
Character red brick cottage, rear garden approx. 90' with parking area, backing onto woodland. The property offers two double bedrooms and family bathroom, semi open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Close to local schools and A12. EPC E.10
Located in a village setting and being sold with no onward chain is this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with a good size rear garden and ample parking to the front. The property has a fitted kitchen / Breakfast room with patio doors to the large rear garden, en suite shower room...8Online viewing
Located 0.4 miles to the station and walking distance to the High Street is this four bedroom family home. The property offers spacious accommodation and good size bedrooms - Block paved driveway and converted garage. Open plan fitted kitchen / dining room with a separate utility room - EPC E13Online viewing