* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Ingatestone
122 High Street, Ingatestone, CM4 0BA
From there we serve not only Ingatestone but also the surrounding villages in what is one of the most highly sought after areas not just in Essex but the region.
Fully utilising the huge buyer database of other Beresfords branches means we are able to market properties not just to local buyers but also those outside the area moving further out from London and its suburbs.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
FOUR BEDROOM semi detached family home which is approx. 2 years old - The property offers accommodation over three floors which include an en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, fully fitted kitchen, own driveway at side for several vehicles - The property is well presented and maintained...11Recently added
Well presented and maintained FOUR BEDROOM detached family home offering fully fitted kitchen / dining room, separate study / playroom, utility room, en suites to two bedroom and a feature family bathroom - Large rear garden and off road parking and garage to front16Recently added
Located in the popular Mill Green area on a private road and backing onto Mill Green woods is this well presented three bedroom detached family home. The property offers an established and landscaped rear garden, off road parking and single garage behind automatic five bar gate. En Suites to...17Recently added
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow located on the edge of Ingatestone, which is approx. 1.5 miles away. The property offers off road parking at front along with a driveway and single garage at the rear - Some redecoration required. EPC D8Reduced
Located in a semi-rural setting on the edge of Stock is this well-maintained and surprisingly spacious three bedroom semi-detached bungalow, sitting on a plot of approximately 0.3 of an acre. Offering potential (STPP) to extend to into the loft and at the side and rear of the property to provide...13Reduced
* VENDORS FOUND * PRICED TO SELL * Located in a small cul de sac position is this FOUR bedroom end terraced family home - The property has accommodation over three floors and benefits from off street parking at the front and a good size rear garden.8Reduced