* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Ingatestone
122 High Street, Ingatestone, CM4 0BA
From there we serve not only Ingatestone but also the surrounding villages in what is one of the most highly sought after areas not just in Essex but the region.
Fully utilising the huge buyer database of other Beresfords branches means we are able to market properties not just to local buyers but also those outside the area moving further out from London and its suburbs.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Situated in the Village of West Hanningfield on the outskirts of Chelmsford is this well proportioned and presented four bedroom detached family home.The property is situated approximately 8.2 miles from Billericay Railway Station or 8.7 miles to Chelmsford Mainline Railway Station.Both...16Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
*VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE * Extended and spacious four bedroom detached family home located in a popular cul de sac position and offering a open plan kitchen / dining room, utility room, TV room, music room / study and lounge with wood burner EPC D16Online viewingStudy
GUIDE PRICE £635,000 - £655,000. Located within walking distance of Ingatestone High Street & mainline station is this four DOUBLE bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The property benefits from ample parking to the front and single garage and internally cloakroom, en suite and family...19Online viewing
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom terraced property - Offers are invited for a quick sale - Take a look at the link for the VIRTUAL TOUR - Village setting - Ideal first buy or buy to let investment property. EPC D8Online viewing
*NO ONWARD CHAIN * White Cottage is a detached three bedroom Period cottage which has been maintained to a high standard throughout - Good size rear garden, lounge and sitting room, dining area, fully fitted kitchen, feature fireplace and wood burner and off road parking for three vehicles. EPC D15Online viewing
Situated in the Village of Doddinghurst is this four bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The property provides a lounge and separate TV room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, ground floor cloakroom, four bedrooms, dressing area, en-suite and family bathroom to the first...12Online viewing