* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Country & Village
10 Springfield Lyons Approach, Springfield, Chelmsford, CM2 5LB
The team operates in Chelmsford and Colchester which means they have easy access to the whole of the county. What’s more they are fully supported by the entire office network that refer buyers and advertise properties from their offices.
Why choose Beresfords to sell your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Located in the sought after village of Wickham Bishops with local shops and amenities and offering over 2,500 sq.ft., accommodation including 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suite's, 33ft kitchen/living area and separate 25ft lounge, landscaped rear garden, gated entrance, large driveway and garage....20Recently added
In an idyllic setting near Fyfield within the Essex countryside, a Grade II Listed farmhouse c.1850 offering 5 bedrooms and extended interior with up to six receptions which can be utilised as study/office space, gymnasium or leisure rooms plus an indoor swimming pool, detached 2-storey Gate...22Recently addedStudy
A character well presented 4 double bedroom Grade II Listed farmhouse offering an abundance of character features set within a landscaped plot of approx. one acre offering elevated views over South Weald Country Park, being well placed for Brentwood Town Centre, main line station and excellent...20Study
Located down a private road an extremely well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with impressive features such as vaulted ceilings, mezzanine area, wood burner and natural stone flooring. Offering 2 reception rooms, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to master and high specification kitchen with an...24
Guide Price £1,200,000-£1,225,000A beautiful Grade II Listed c.19th Century Oast House set within 42 acres with refurbished stables/hay store, timber barn and planning for separate 2 bedroom bungalow, down a quiet country lane with views over open countryside. The interior of The Oast House...34
A high-spec detached country residence on approx. 0.8 acre offering excellent family and entertaining space with DETACHED LEISURE BUILDING, ANNEX, GYMNASIUM & SEPARATE GARAGING. Stunning views over open countryside and a high specification throughout. Bulphan village centre close by, excellent...35