* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Chelmsford
10 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1HL
As a result, we benefit from a huge amount of passing road and foot traffic making it the ideal position to promote properties.
Beresfords are able to offer clients a marketing presence that is second to none and a professional, experienced team with a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Situated in a pleasant cul de sac in Springfield, Beresfords are pleased to present this three bedroom terraced family home. The property has been extended with a conservatory to the rear, and features a pleasant Westerly facing rear garden.Petunia Crescent is situated within reach of a variety...10 1Recently added
Semi-detached townhouse offering flexible accommodation over three floors. G/F bed 4 and en-suite, utilty. F/F Living Room, Kitchen/Diner and Cloakroom, 2nd Floor Master with wardrobes and en-suite, 2 further bedrooms and bathroom. Low Maintenance Rear Garden, Carport with electric roller...14 1Recently added
A modern, extended family home situated at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac. The property has been considerately reconfigured allowing flexible accommodation distributed across two floors featuring three ground floor reception rooms, a kitchen/ breakfast room, utility and WC. The first floor...14 1Recently added
Extended semi-detached house comprising two bedrooms & shower room to first floor, living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and ground floor bedroom/study. Car port, parking and rear garden. ID: 476291. EPC: TBC13 0Recently added
This quintessential, Grade II listed 15th century Hall House is situated on an idyllic and elevated plot overlooking rolling countryside to the front and a beautifully crafted manmade lake to the rear. The property comprises of four spacious, well presented bedrooms with two large reception rooms...18 1Reduced
A three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the heart of Old Moulsham, situated within 1/4 of a mile from Chelmsford City Centre. The property internally features two reception areas and a kitchen to the ground floor, whilst the first floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom....10 1Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Fees apply9 0Recently added
£1,125 pcm (£260 pw) Fees apply
Located in Chelmsford City Centre, walking distance to station (access to London Liverpool Street) is this ground floor apartment offering two bedrooms, allocated parking space. Available 05/07/2019. (EPC C).9 0
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Fees apply
Modern apartment ideally located within short walk of Chelmsford City centre and station. Two bedrooms, fitted kitchen with appliances, two bathrooms, concierge and on site gym. Available 06/07/2019. (EPC B).11 0
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Fees apply6 0
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Fees apply8 0
£925 pcm (£213 pw) Fees apply9 0