* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Chelmsford
10 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1HL
As a result, we benefit from a huge amount of passing road and foot traffic making it the ideal position to promote properties.
Beresfords are able to offer clients a marketing presence that is second to none and a professional, experienced team with a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
A refurbished three bedroom staggered terrace situated in a cul-de-sac position internally featuring three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a garage, and a 60' south facing rear garden.16Recently added
Situated in the popular part of Great Baddow is this exceptionally large six bedroom detached property over three floors and overlooking an attractive green, offering flexible and spacious accommodation making this home an ideal place to raise a family.14ReducedStudy
A modern extended three bedroom detached family home, situated in the sought-after village of Sandon and located less than three miles away from Chelmsford city centre and less than one mile away from local amenities. The property is modern throughout and has been extended to the rear offering a...13Reduced
Situated a stones throw away from Chelmsford City Centre and mainline railway station. The property is fully furnished and offered with no onward chain ideal for a buy to let investor or first time buyer.7Chain-free
A extremely attractive large four bedroom semi-detached character property. Comprising of four double bedrooms, stunning kitchen/breakfast space, extremely large rear garden, off street parking and garage.15
Most recent properties to rent
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info8
£795 pcm (£183 pw) Tenancy info
Two bedroom apartment located a short distance from Chelmsford's town center and mainline train station. The property benefits from 2 good size bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Availble 07.08.2021, (EPC E).6
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info
PROPERTY TOUR AVAILABLE... Easily accessible to City centre, station and supermarket is this luxury apartment comprising 23ft living area, beautiful high ceilings, allocated parking. Available now. (EPC C).8Online viewing