* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Chelmsford
10 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1HL
As a result, we benefit from a huge amount of passing road and foot traffic making it the ideal position to promote properties.
Beresfords are able to offer clients a marketing presence that is second to none and a professional, experienced team with a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
* OIRO £315,000 - £325,000 * Beresfords are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom terraced family home, situated in the sought after area of Springfield. Internally the property offers an open plan living space with a separate kitchen, three bedrooms and a separate bathroom. ...12Recently added
*DISCREET MARKETING* A modern detached family home occupying an elevated position on the popular Rainsford Road situated just 0.6 Miles from Chelmsford railway station, offered for sale with no onward chain.17Recently added
Situated in a popular turning just off of Baddow Road, located not far away from a local park and within walking distance of a local parade of shops and good transport links around Chelmsford, currently offered with no onward chain. EPC E.13Recently added
A sympathetically restored grade II listed family home with origins dating back to the 15th century featuring four double bedrooms and three bath/ shower rooms, positioned on a mature south westerly facing rear garden in the popular Hamlet of Howe Street. ID: 531156. EPC Exempt13Reduced
Beresfords are pleased to offer to the market with no onward chain this two bedroom mid-floor waterside apartment situated within a mile of Chelmsford town centre and train station, benefiting from terrace views. A viewing is highly advised. EPC B.11Reduced
A deceptively spacious detached chalet occupying an overall plot of 0.2 acres, spanning 300' in length, situated just one mile from Chelmsford station offering a double width and length garage, a further 32' outbuilding offering circa 1,900sq/ft of accommodation and approximately 1,070sq/ft of...20Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info
Attractive two bedroom house in popular Chancellor Park location, benefiting from kitchen/diner, good size garden with summerhouse, garage and parking. Within close proximity to popular Chelmer Village. Available 10/10/2020, unfurnished. EPC C.5
£975 pcm (£225 pw) Tenancy info
PROPERTY TOUR AVAILABLE....Fantastic two bedroom apartment situated a short walk to Chelmsford centre and station. Excellent condition throughout, gas central heating and allocated parking. Available 01/11/2020, unfurnished (EPC Awaited).6Online viewing
£875 pcm (£202 pw) Tenancy info6Online viewing