* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Chelmsford
10 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1HL
As a result, we benefit from a huge amount of passing road and foot traffic making it the ideal position to promote properties.
Beresfords are able to offer clients a marketing presence that is second to none and a professional, experienced team with a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Conveniently located to local amenities including the supermarket and library, a pre-school as well as Newlands Spring primary school nearby. Newlands Spring offers easy access to both St. John Payne catholic school and Chelmer Valley High school and is within walking distance of King Edward VI...17Recently addedStudy
Situated in a mews development within a mile of the mainline station, this attractive 2 bedroom house offering kitchen, living/dining room, white suite bathroom, private garden and parking. No Onward Chain. ID: 484282. EPC: C10Recently addedOnline viewing
A modern second floor apartment situated less than one mile from Chelmsford station featuring two bedrooms and parking, offering walking routes to the city centre and access to a range of shops, amenities and restaurants. EPC B.7Recently added
Situated in a beautiful complex, conveniently located local to Chelmsford city centre and mainline railway station, great access onto the A12, access to communal lounge area, bistro and professional cleaner if needed. EPC B.10Recently added
14Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
Most recent properties to rent
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info11
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info
Three Bedroom House - situated in the popular location of Moulsham. Walking distance to the City centre and train station. Further benefitting from a generous sized garden. Available 06/03/2021, unfurnished (EPC E).1
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info7
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info8
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info6