* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Chelmsford
10 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1HL
As a result, we benefit from a huge amount of passing road and foot traffic making it the ideal position to promote properties.
Beresfords are able to offer clients a marketing presence that is second to none and a professional, experienced team with a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
A semi detached cottage situated in the popular village of Galleywood, offering potential to modernise internally and offering a rear garden in excess of 120', offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC TBC12Recently added
Situated in the popular area of Chelmsford, 0.9 miles away from Chelmsford mainline railway station and city centre, 2 large double bedrooms and a further single, presented to a high standard throughout, offering a lounge/diner, modern kitchen, landscaped rear garden and allocated parking for two...12Recently added
A modern city centre apartment with a balcony, providing views across The River Can and Central Park. The property offers flexible open planned accommodation featuring a double bedroom, bathroom, a 17ft living room opening to a 12ft fitted kitchen. The property is located less than 0.4 miles from...8Recently added
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac in the village of Broomfield, offering a well tended rear garden, and providing access to a range of local amenities as well as frequent buses to Chelmsford City Centre. EPC TBC13Recently added
An attractive double fronted Victorian property, situated to the West of Chelmsford less than 0.7 miles to Chelmsford Station, offering pleasant walking routes to the city centre via Admirals park. EPC F15
Most recent properties to rent
£575 pcm (£133 pw) Tenancy info1Recently added
£775 pcm (£179 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info10Recently added
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info6
£1,400 pcm (£323 pw) Tenancy info9
£975 pcm (£225 pw) Tenancy info9