* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Brentwood
77-79 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4RR
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our Brentwood Office is centrally situated just off the High Street in this bustling commuter town just outside the M25.
The branch opened in 1981 making it one of the longest established estate agencies in the area and has established personnel with an exceptional level of local property knowledge.
Both the sales and lettings teams work closely not only with their clients but also each other ensuring there is a completely integrated approach where the two disciplines overlap.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Located in the Town Centre, within easy reach of High Street and Mainline Railway Station, spacious lounge/diner, 2/3 bedrooms with 2 and 3 being interconnected. Courtyard style garden backing onto St Thomas Church grounds, no onward chain. EPC Awaiting (ref: BES210309)13Chain-free
GUIDE PRICE £525,000 - £550,000Backing onto Hopefield Animal Sanctuary and offering versatile and deceptive accommodation. Good access to St Thomas and St Helens Primary Schools and Becket Keys Senior School. Cul-de-sac position and easy reach of Brentwood Leisure Centre and Bishops Hall Park. No...17Chain-free
This one bedroom ground floor maisonette is conveniently situated just 0.7 of a mile to Brentwood Station and 1.1 miles to Brentwood High Street, having a its own rear garden, garage in block and being offered with no onward chain. EPC Awaiting (ref: BES210282)15Chain-free
Three bed semi-detached house, driveway and garage, close to local primary and secondary schools, 0.9 miles to High Street, close to Marks and Spencer’s/BP garage, No onward chain. EPC D (ref: BES210017)18Chain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£1,450 pcm (£335 pw) Tenancy info7
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info6
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info8
£2,150 pcm (£496 pw) Tenancy info14
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info5
£2,600 pcm (£600 pw) Tenancy info15Study