* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Brentwood
77-79 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4RR
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our Brentwood Office is centrally situated just off the High Street in this bustling commuter town just outside the M25.
The branch opened in 1981 making it one of the longest established estate agencies in the area and has established personnel with an exceptional level of local property knowledge.
Both the sales and lettings teams work closely not only with their clients but also each other ensuring there is a completely integrated approach where the two disciplines overlap.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE GUIDE PRICE £465,000 - £465,000 Well presented family home with potential to extend (subject to planning), lounge and kitchen/diner, 60ft rear garden, close to Larchwood Primary School, good access to Brentwood Leisure Centre, good access to Weald Country Park. EPC C (ref...13ReducedOnline viewing
SOLD STC PRIOR TO PUBLICATION *VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE* Located in a sought-after road in St Peter’s School catchment area (STA), Close to Weald Country Park. 0.7 miles from High Street, 0.9 miles from Station, extended kitchen family room in overlooked rear garden. EPC D (ref 346614)28Recently addedOnline viewing
This well presented three bedroom detached family home is situated in this pleasant cul-de-sac position, being just 0.8 of a mile to Brentwood High Street, 1.3 miles to Railway Station and easy access to sought-after Schooling. EPC D (ref 560508)14ReducedOnline viewing
*VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE* Established and extended four bedroom family home, being well set back from the road and in a highly convenient position, just 0.3 of a mile to Railway Station and 0.7 of a mile to High Street. EPC D (ref 567753)19Recently addedOnline viewing
* SOLD PRIOR TO PUBLICATION * - HELP TO BUY - Show unit now available to view - Ingrave house, our stylish new development within the heart of Brentwood is now open by appointment only. The one bedroom apartments offer open plan living with the lounge/kitchen/dining area providing both space and...7Recently addedNew build
Most recent properties to rent
£1,050 pcm (£242 pw) Tenancy info8Reduced
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£925 pcm (£213 pw) Tenancy info6Recently added
£1,395 pcm (£322 pw) Tenancy info7
£675 pcm (£156 pw) Tenancy info5Reduced
£1,295 pcm (£299 pw) Tenancy info
Spacious apartment close to Shenfield station and St. Martins School. Two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen with appliances and two allocated parking spaces accessed via electronic gates. Available 07/04/2021, unfurnished. (EPC B).7