* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Brentwood
77-79 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4RR
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our Brentwood Office is centrally situated just off the High Street in this bustling commuter town just outside the M25.
The branch opened in 1981 making it one of the longest established estate agencies in the area and has established personnel with an exceptional level of local property knowledge.
Both the sales and lettings teams work closely not only with their clients but also each other ensuring there is a completely integrated approach where the two disciplines overlap.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Sought after Clements Park development, set over three floors, refitted kitchen, utility room, spacious living room with L shaped terrace, garage and carport, good access to Station, close to local Primary School, good access to M25/A12 Motorway Intersection. EPC Awaiting (ref 531218)16Recently added
Located in a popular turning within 0.7 miles from Brentwood’s Railway Station and High Street is this four bedroom semi-detached house offering four good size bedrooms, two bathrooms, large rear garden, detached games room and modern interior. St Peters School Catchment (STA) EPC Awaiting (ref...19Reduced
*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* This extremely attractive 1920’s style five bedroom home is situated in a highly desirable location in the sought after Hartswood area, being within 0.3 miles to Brentwood Station, 0.8 miles to Brentwood High Street and offering well-appointed and character accommodation....18Reduced
*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * Situated close to local amenities and close to bus staging points, this one bedroom first floor apartment is within just 0.6 miles of Brentwood High Street and offering off street parking. EPC D (ref 475886)10Online viewingReduced
* Video Tour Available * Situated within just a stone’s throw from Brentwood’s Mainline Railway Station and within easy reach of Brentwood High Street, being within approximately 0.2 miles, this second floor one bedroom studio apartment is in an ideal location. EPC C (ref 532814)9Online viewingReduced
Situated at the end of this cul-de-sac to the North side of Brentwood is this stunning extended and detached family home offering superbly presented and contemporary accommodation, being within just 0.9 of a mile to Brentwood High Street and within catchment of some popular Schooling (STA). EPC...19Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£1,175 pcm (£271 pw) Tenancy info8Recently added
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info11
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info7
£1,400 pcm (£323 pw) Tenancy info
Modern apartment within an 18th century Grade I listed building and adjacent to a golf course. Two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen ,garage and off road parking. Available 15/08/2020, unfurnished. (EPC D).11
£1,425 pcm (£329 pw) Tenancy info9
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info6Reduced