* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Brentwood
77-79 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4RR
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our Brentwood Office is centrally situated just off the High Street in this bustling commuter town just outside the M25.
The branch opened in 1981 making it one of the longest established estate agencies in the area and has established personnel with an exceptional level of local property knowledge.
Both the sales and lettings teams work closely not only with their clients but also each other ensuring there is a completely integrated approach where the two disciplines overlap.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
A rare opportunity to aquire this attractive 1930's style house in the sught-after Hartswood location, good access to Brentwood Station, 115ft rear garden, potential to extend and remodel (STP), no onward chain. EPC E (ref: BES210505)15Recently addedChain-free
Central Brentwood location, easy reach of Brentwood Railway Station and High Street, ground floor maisonette with its own garden, off street parking, 999 year lease, no onward chain. EPC D (ref: BES210275)11Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Situated within a stone’s throw of the ‘outstanding’ Ofsted rated Larchwood Primary School, this spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home having been beautifully extended with a stunning kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors onto the garden. EPC C (ref BES200399)20Study
Most recent properties to rent
£1,475 pcm (£340 pw) Tenancy info11ReducedOnline viewing
£975 pcm (£225 pw) Tenancy info
Close to Brentwood high street is this ground floor apartment comprising one double bedroom, kitchen with appliances, patio, communal gardens, two allocated parking spaces. Available 20/12/2021. (EPC C).7Recently added
£1,600 pcm (£369 pw) Tenancy info8Recently added
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE... Recently redecorated terraced house in a quiet cul-de-sac position close to St Martins High School. Two bedrooms, recently refurbished family bathroom, rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. Available now, unfurnished. (EPC C).8ReducedOnline viewing
£1,275 pcm (£294 pw) Tenancy info8
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info7