* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Andrew Milsom - Marlow Sales
35 High Street, Marlow, SL7 1AU
We offer free market appraisals and advice with no obligation.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Marlow Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices, together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market. We are members of The Property Ombudsman scheme and subscribe to their code of practice.
Looking to buy or rent in Marlow? Please contact us first.
- 30 miles west of London, Marlow is a picturesque Georgian town on the banks of the River Thames between Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead.
- Thriving High Street of first class restaurants, pubs and shops.
- Schools for children of all ages with selective education at secondary school level.
- M40 & M4 motorways accessible nearby.
- Bus services to Reading, High Wycombe and Henley-on-Thames.
- Branch railway station providing services to London Paddington via Maidenhead which will connect to Crossrail soon. Mainline railway station also at High Wycombe serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Marlow, visit www.marlowtowncouncil.org.uk
Most recent properties for sale
High quality mews style terraced house in this prestigious gated development, set in parklike grounds yet within a short walk of the town centre. Walled courtyard garden, suite of bedroom and bathroom, 2 further bedrooms, 2 further bathrooms, cloakroom, living room, kitchen, gas central heating,...11Recently added
A three bedroom semi-detached home in a convenient location within walking distance of Marlow town centre. Private rear garden, three bedrooms, refitted shower room, living room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking. EPC Band: TBC.13
This attractive four bedroom detached family home is located in a quiet tucked away cul de sac of similar properties built approximately four years ago. Gardens, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room, bathroom, cloakroom, living room, top quality kitchen/dining room, utility room, gas central...13Online viewing
A well-presented three bedroom end of terrace family home set in a popular development within a mile of Marlow town centre. Private rear garden, three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing garage. EPC Band: C.10
Just half a mile from the Town Centre, this well presented ground floor flat occupies a secluded position and is recommended for an early viewing. No upward chain. Two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, living room, refitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, fitted carpets, communal...8ReducedOnline viewing
This well presented ground floor flat occupies a particularly quiet position, tucked away in the town centre. Communal gardens, private patios, 2 double bedrooms both with wardrobes, shower room, cloakroom, double aspect living room, refitted kitchen, gas ch, double and triple glazing, small garage11