* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Andrew Milsom - Cookham
19 Station Parade, Cookham, SL6 9BR
We offer free market appraisals and advice with no obligation.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Cookham Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices. together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market.
Looking to buy or rent in Cookham? Please contact us first.
- Cookham is 30 miles west of London, on the banks of the River Thames between Marlow and Maidenhead.
- The area known as The Cookhams comprises three villages; picturesque Cookham Village on the banks of the River Thames, bustling Cookham Rise with shops catering for everyday needs and Cookham Dean, set a mile uphill amidst rolling countryside.
- Excellent variety of shops, pubs & restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Schools in the public and private sector for children up to 11 years.
- M40 & M4 motorways accessible nearby.
- Bus services to High Wycombe, Bourne End and Maidenhead.
- Branch railway station at Cookham Rise providing services to London Paddington via Maidenhead. Main line railway station at Beaconsfield serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Cookham, visit www.cookham.com
Most recent properties for sale
Situated in an extremely convenient location found within a stone's throw of the station, an attractive two bedroom character cottage with many period features. Gardens to rear with garden office, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility area, ground floor...13Recently addedStudy
Situated on the outskirts of Cookham, a good sized extended semi-detached family home with good size rear gardens and views over farmland offered in excellent order throughout and with potential for further development, subject to planning consents.12Reduced
An extremely well presented, improved and converted Victorian mid terrace cottage retaining a wealth of period features and a pleasantly landscaped south facing rear garden within a short level walk of Cookham Rise centre with railway station, shops and amenities.16Online viewing
A beautifully presented and tastefully modernised terraced house which offers accommodation over two storeys, ample parking to the front and an attractive garden to the rear with views overlooking Cookham Dean. Conveniently situated approximately 3/4 mile from the centre of Cookham Rise with its...13Online viewing
Offered to the market with no onward chain and situated on the Cookham borders with views over farmland is this exceptional two bedroom, mid terrace cottage which has been extended and tastefully refurbished providing surprisingly good sized accommodation and enjoying views over farmland to front12
A well-proportioned town centre Victorian terrace house offering good sized accommodation within literally meters of Maidenhead railway station. Rear garden, two bedrooms, first floor bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, permit street parking.11Online viewing